Avery's Family

Avery's Family
THIS FAMILY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall is here



I can't believe September has passed us by. It has been a busy month with Dr. appt.'s for Avery and Grandma, volleyball and school.  I think we are finally getting grandma settled in. She has a routine now which is good. We love having her here with us. Last Saturday was homecoming. Madi and her friend Grace went together. Grace's mom and I helped the girls get ready, hair, make-up, nails, etc.  The two were beautiful,. Madison is growing up so fast.  Avery is having another sleep study tonight at U of M. I am so nervous. The results from this test will be the deciding factor for Avery to get her Trach taken out. Please pray that all goes well and its a success. I can't imagine going to the store or church with just a diaper bag and baby. No equipment! It will be so nice when that day comes. Pray, Pray, Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment