I recieved the phone call today that I have been waiting for. The intrautero surgery does not look like it will happen. They won't do the surgery if you have had a premature birth. We won't give up hope. We are still scheduled to fly to Philadelphia on the 16th, they will run tests and we will still meet with the team of doctors. I am greatful for all your prayers. I will keep you updated as I find out more.