Avery's Family

Avery's Family
THIS FAMILY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Avery had another hearing test

Yesterday Avery had another hearing test. They are very time consuming and she has to be asleep. This one took 2 hours. I think I'm more exhasted than she is after its done. They told me that she still has no hearing in her right ear and her left ear has severe hearing loss now. I'm really not sure what this means except when she hears my voice she turns and smiles. This is her third hearing test since she has been born. It seems her left ear has got a little worse, since before they said there was moderate damage, nows its severe. We meet with the pediatric audiologist on August 9th to go over our options and see what the next step will be. She is also scheduled to see the neurologist for another ultrasound of her head, so I will talk to him and see if he has any ideas to why she has hearing loss. Today we met with Dan the physical therapist, we love seeing him, he is so kind and really loves Avery, you can tell.
                                                3 months old
                                                         Finally some smiles
Hard to believe Avery is 3 months old already. I feel like I have just met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment