As usual never a dull moment. Avery was released from the hospital last week and had been doing pretty good until Sunday. She spiked a fever and continued to have one through monday. I took her to the doctors to see her pediatrician Monday afternoon. They did another urine culture and it showed a high amount of white blood cells, which means she is fighting off an infection. Problem is she has been on cipro since she came home from the hospital and should be infection free by now. They gave me two options, either take her to the ER or wait until tomorrow to see if she still has a fever. I decided to wait since I had Titan with me. I couldn't imagine sitting in the ER for hours with him. So this morning she wakes with NO fever. Yayyyyy! Now we wait for the full urine culture to come back. If it is still showing Pseudomonas then we will be back in the hospital for a round of IV antibiotics.