Avery's Family

Avery's Family
THIS FAMILY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Our 24 hour

Jeremy and I had our discharge meeting yesterday with all the docs about Avery. We now have a discharge date of December 9th. This of course will only hold true if we can be moved into our new home by then. We hope to have the keys in hand early next week. This is all so exciting. Every couple days I get a glimpse of my normal life when I'm able to go home and be mommy to my other children. For example last night I made a good dinner. Madi had her friend spend the night and Gage had his friend spend the night, we made chocolate chip cookies and played video games. I love being home. Today Jeremy and I are doing our 24 hour. This is where Avery is put in our care from 12pm today until 12pm tomorrow at the hospital of course. We will put all we have learned to the test. Avery hasn't been herself the last few days, fevers, not eating well, no smiles, sleeping a lot. Hard to know what it could be.  We just have to keep a close eye on her. Dan from physical therapy has been working with her and has noticed her losing movement in her right leg. Not sure what this means at this point. Dan is going to request Avery to see the Neurologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment