Avery's Family

Avery's Family
THIS FAMILY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life is good.

The Parker family is finally back in a groove. The kids started their new schools today, yay for structure. Avery had an appt for her 9 month shots.She had a clean bill of health, finally!  We have been so amazed by her willingness to move. She rolled over for the first time yesterday, I was so happy. Such a small milestone for most, but for her a hurdle. She is also trying to sit up on her own.  She brings me such joy. We are slowly getting things unpacked at the new house. I am still in awe every morning when I wake up. I can't believe I am living in my dream house. I was a bit worried about Madi starting the new school today,  but when I picked her up  she skipped all the way to the car. She had a great day. All the things she had worried about turned out to be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment