Avery's Family

Avery's Family
THIS FAMILY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A bit of a scare

The last couple days we have a monitor hooked to Avery to monitor her oxygen saturations. I would like to say she did great the entire time, but thats not the case, she has a lot of low saturations while she is sleeping, but does really well while she is awake. I have noticed quite a bit of choking while she is eating. I'm not sure what this is caused from. Today she choked so bad that she turned completely blue. It scared me to death. There really isn't a pattern with the choking, she chokes with the oxygen and without it. I do notice that with the oxygen, she recovers quicker from the choking. I'm afraid to feed her now. I will be contacting the doctor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment