Avery's Family

Avery's Family
THIS FAMILY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

The rollercoaster

Last night I did my normal routine with Avery, give her medication, a bath and then dinner. While she was eating she choked and had a seizure. Of course I didn't realize it was a seizure until I spoke with the neurologist this morning  and she told me that's what it sounds like. She told me that if it happened again to take her to the emergency. Well, I really don't want to experience that again. Avery also had her urology appt. this afternoon. They did a pressure test on her bladder and found that the pressure is high., so starting tomorrow I will need to catheterize her every 4 hours. They will test her again in September. We knew that this time would eventually come, I was just hoping for her to be a little bigger. She is such a small bean.


On a better note. I can't thank you all enough for your generosity, prayers, comments, meals, gas cards, bake sales to raise money to help us get Avery to and from the hospital.  I wish I could personally thank each and everyone of you. I love all your words of encouragement, it really gets me through each day. I love that you all have chosen to be apart of our journey. Thank you!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment