Avery's Family

Avery's Family
THIS FAMILY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Shower

Bailey Boo my niece

Shelley my best friend

Madi my daughter playing one of the games

Madi again, such a beautiful smile!

Cousin Amy, drove all the way from Chicago to be with me on this special day!

Everyone was given a quare of material to write a message to Avery, I will put a blanket together for her with all the squares.


My daughter Madi and I


The four amazing women that made this day possible, from left,Amber, me, Barb (Ambers mom), Shelley, and Rita(my mother in-law)

I found these online and decided to give them a try, with the help from my friend Shelley, they turned out great.
This is a diaper cake that Barb made me. These are diapers and onsies rolled up with ruffled socks at the top that look like flowers.

After I finally got everything put away, Averys little corner is ready for her.

This little bear was passed around at the shower, everyone said a prayer and gave it kiss. This will be Avery's first Teddy Bear!


Yesterday was fantastic, we had our baby shower. With the help of four fantastic women, it turned out wonderful. Today I organized everything put stuff away and set up the bassinet in our bedroom to get ready for little Avery. I really feel like she is going to be here soon, and I will be ready for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment