Avery's Family

Avery's Family
THIS FAMILY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Big Sister

                                                                            SISTERS!
                                                                   Stretching

                                                                        So Sleepy!!!!!!!!

Today Madi came with me to the hospital, this was the first time she got to hold her baby sister. Wow its hard to believe there is 13 years between the two of them. Doctors came by today and said Avery is doing well. May 3rd she will be able to go on her back and will have her catheter taken out. She is still having some shallow breathing and they believe its due to the chiari. They see this a lot in children that have SB. Today I wanted to ask, "when will she come home?", but I didn't. I don't want them to give me a date and then have her not come home.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute and I'm so glad to see and hear that Avery is doing so good.

    ReplyDelete